So I originally started this blog mainly because the original website I wrote articles for, Cultural Zest, had shut down. However, recently it has gone back up and I've been writing new material, such as my review of Deponia. This doesn't mean that my blog will cease to exist, just that the type of content will be altered slightly. I won't really be writing reviews on here, but I will link to them on my blog, and I might make the occasional review of an old movie/retro game, while reserving my analyses of new stuff for the website. Also, I'll keep writing a few little musings about pop culture and life in general, sharing songs/stories/pictures that amuse me. I don't really know who's reading this, but to the people that do, however few or however many there are, that's the situation. So, on with the blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment